By default, the tasks are displayed in chronological order:
But the menu at the top left of the view allows you to switch to a display that also shows the task lists within each project:
You can perform several actions in this view:
- Display and plan several projects.
- View planned and achieved timelogs.
- View the status of tasks.
- Change display settings.
Display and plan several projects
When you arrive in one of the multi-project views, if no project is selected, you will be asked to select one or more projects to display. You can then modify this selection with the filters.
Hover your mouse on a task to display several informations:
- Project, task list and task’s name.
- Start and end dates and duration of the task.
- Assigned members.
- Task progress percentage.
Click on the task to access the details panel (What tab) of the task.
You can continue to schedule, expand, or reduce the duration of a task in multi-projects views. If applicable, Beesbusy will take working hours, links and milestones of each project into account.
View the planned timelogs and achieved times
The Multi-Project Schedule view enables you to view the planned and achieved times for each task. To do this you need to check (at the bottom of the screen) the timelogs you want to display.
Planned or achieved timelogs are visible by a darker color on the tasks.
View the status of tasks
A color code is used to display the status of tasks according to their schedule:
- Red: late.
- Orange: in progress.
- Gray: upcoming.
- Green: completed.
You can reinforce this display in the options of the multi-project views.
Change display settings
- Use the filters at the top right to customize the display by project, by member, by smart-tags, by task status.
- Use the calendar icon at the bottom right to choose a display date and the arrows to navigate.
- Adjust the zoom level with the slider and the icons at the bottom right.
- Multi-projects views > “Settings” icon in the top right corner of the window to customize display options. For more information, please read the article dedicated to display options of the multi-projects views.