You will access the list of received notifications. There are different types of notifications:
- A Buzz sent by a member from a task or project
- A reminder notification sent by Beesbusy when you set a reminder on a task
- A notification sent by Beesbusy when you have subscribed to an automatic notification for an event on a project (see the corresponding article here)
- A notification allowing you to recover your Excel export
- A notification regarding a new collaboration or a collaboration deletion
- A Buzz from Beesbusy informing you about new features available in the application
- A reward sent by a member
- A notification when archiving or unarchiving a project you’re working on
To read the details of a buzz, click on the corresponding Buzz. This then changes to “Read” status and the blue frame disappears.
You can delete a Buzz by clicking on the “Trash” icon to the right of the Buzz in question. A confirmation will be requested.
Click on the “Filter” icon at the top right : a window opens to allow you to choose the nature of the notifications you wish to view.
Select the state or type that interests you, and click “Apply”:
Massively select buzzes to mark them as “Read” or delete them
You can select several buzzes by checking the boxes located to their left. This allows you to delete or mark as read several buzzes with a single click:
If you check the “Select all buzzes” box located at the top left, you can delete or mark as read all the buzzes at once: