Multi-projects > Gantt view: The multi-projects Gantt view displays all your projects’ tasks in a Gantt chart. This view allows you to view all the tasks in the chronological order of occurrence.
You can perform several actions, you will find the list below.
- Display and plan several projects
- View the status of tasks
- Display time
- Change display settings
Display and plan several projects
When you arrive in one of the multi-project views, you will be asked to select one or more projects to display (if no project is selected). This allows you to have a more efficient display. You can then modify this selection with the filters.
Click on a task to display more information (project name, task list and task, date and duration), and in this window, click on the task name to display the details panel (When tab) of the task.
You can continue to schedule, expand, or reduce the duration of a task in multi-projects views. If applicable, Beesbusy will take working hours, links and milestones of each project into account.
In this view, you can also visualize and create links between tasks. Please note that you can only create a link between two tasks if they belong to the same project.
Note: To display a Gantt chart for one project, use the When view of the project.
View the status of tasks
A color code is used to display the status of tasks according to their schedule:
- Red: late
- Orange: in progress
- Gray: upcoming
- Green: completed
You can reinforce this display in the options of the multi-project views.
You can use the toggle button at the top left to switch to the time sheet by tasks lists and by tasks.
Visit this article dedicated to the display of time to learn more.
Change display settings
- Use the filters at the top right to customize the display (by project, member, smart-tags, task status, labels).
- Use the calendar icon at the bottom right to choose a display date and the arrows to navigate.
- You can also use the mini-map to the left of the calendar to see your whole project. Click on a specific area to display it.
- Adjust the zoom level with the slider and the icons at the bottom right.
- Multi-projects views > “Settings” icon in the top right corner of the window to customize display options. For more information, please read the article dedicated to display options of the multi-projects views.