Multi-projects > Gantt view: The multi-projects Gantt view displays all your projects’ tasks in a Gantt chart.
This view allows you to view all tasks in chronological order of occurrence, project by project:
The drop-down menu at the top left allows you to view this Gantt by task number, or by task list as here:
You can perform several actions, you will find the list below:
- Display and plan several projects.
- View planned and achieved timelogs.
- View the status of tasks.
- Display time tracking report.
- Change display settings.
Display and plan several projects
When you arrive in one of the multi-project views, if no project is selected, you will be asked to select one or more projects to display. You can then modify this selection with the filters.
Hover your mouse on a task to display several information:
- Project, task list and task’s name.
- Star and end dates and duration of the task.
- Assigned members.
- Task progress percentage.
Click on the task to access the details panel (What tab) of the task.
You can continue to schedule, expand, or reduce the duration of a task in multi-projects views. If applicable, Beesbusy will take working hours, links and milestones of each project into account.
In this view, you can also visualize and create links between tasks. Please note that you can only create a link between two tasks if they belong to the same project.
Note: To display a Gantt chart for one project, use the When view of the project.
View the planned timelogs and achieved times
The Multi-Project Gantt view enables you to view the planned and achieved times for each task. To do this you need to check (at the bottom of the screen) the timelogs you want to display in your Gantt chart.
Planned or achieved timelogs are visible by a darker color on the tasks.
View the status of tasks
A color code is used to display the status of tasks according to their schedule:
- Red: late
- Orange: in progress
- Gray: upcoming
- Green: completed
You can reinforce this display in the options of the multi-project views.
Time tracking report
You can use the toggle button at the top left to switch to the time sheet by projects, tasks lists and by tasks.
Visit this article dedicated to the display of time to learn more.
Change display settings
- Use the filters at the top right to customize the display (by project, member, smart-tags, task status, labels).
- Use the calendar icon at the bottom right to choose a display date and the arrows to navigate.
- You can also use the mini-map to the left of the calendar to see your whole project. Click on a specific area to display it.
- Adjust the zoom level with the slider and the icons at the bottom right.
- Multi-projects views > “Settings” icon in the top right corner of the window to customize display options. For more information, please read the article dedicated to display options of the multi-projects views.