Multi-projects > Calendars view: The multi-projects Calendars view displays all of your team member’s tasks over time. The display is optimized by displaying tasks in a parallel way.
You can perform several actions, you will find the list below.
- Display and plan several projects
- View the status of tasks
- Display time
- Change display settings
Display and plan several projects
When you arrive in one of the multi-project views, you will be asked to select one or more projects to display (if no project is selected). This allows you to have a more efficient display. You can then modify this selection with the filters.
Click on a task to display more information (project name, task list and task, date and duration), and in this window, click on the task name to display the details panel (Who tab) of the task.
You can continue to schedule, expand, or reduce the duration of a task in multi-projects views. If applicable, Beesbusy will take working hours, links and milestones of each project into account.
View the status of tasks
A color code is used to display the status of tasks according to their schedule:
- Red: late
- Orange: in progress
- Gray: upcoming
- Green: completed
You can reinforce this display in the options of the multi-project views.
Display the times sheet
You can use the toggle button at the top left to switch to the time sheet by member.
Visit this article dedicated to the display of time to learn more.
Change display settings
- Use the filters at the top right to customize the display (by project, member, smart-tags, task status, labels).
- Use the calendar icon at the bottom right to choose a display date and the arrows to navigate.
- Adjust the zoom level with the slider and the icons at the bottom right.
- Multi-projects views > “Settings” icon in the top right corner of the window to customize display options. For more information, please read the article dedicated to display options of the multi-projects views.