You can add users to your subscription in different ways:
- From the subscription management page
- Directly from the profile of a member of your list
Add other users to your subscription from the subscription management page
After having paid for your subscription, on the “My subscription” page, you have 3 options for taking subscriptions for other users:
- Click on “List of users” and manually enter the email addresses, first / last names, position (optional) of your users, then validate your modifications on the “Users” page or return to the “My subscription” page. The number of users on this page will update according to the number of users entered.
- Click on “List of users” and import a file with the email addresses, first / last names, position (optional) of your users. You can download a template of the import file from the “Users” page. Validate your modifications on the “Users” page or return to the “My subscription” page. The number of users on this page will update according to the number of users imported.
- Enter an invitation code that you can send to all of your users. They can enter the invitation code in their Profile. You will receive a notification each time a user uses your invitation code and the list of users will be updated within the limit of the number indicated.
Validate your configuration by clicking on “Validate modifications“.
Add other users to your subscription from their profile
You can also add users to your subscription directly from your list of members.
Members > List > Member Profile: Under the member’s information, click “Add to my subscription“. If your subscription allows it, the member will then be added to the list of users benefiting from your subscription.
If you added this user by mistake, you can return to the list of beneficiaries here: Drop-down user menu > Subscription > My subscription > List of users